Wednesday, December 14, 2011

my new digg

So yesterday I officially got an apartment in IOWA! I will be living with Erik, a fellow bank examiner who is coming from California.  Features of our apartment you would never find in DC:
-2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
-1,000 sq ft.
-rent is $820/month (total)
-2 garages
-fireplace
-pool, clubhouse, fitness center
-rent includes all utilities except for internet
-loft ceilings
-apparently "the best view"
-full size washer and dryer
-new carpet, paint, appliances, etc.

Needless to say, I'm very excited for how much money I will be saving! And how great this apartment should be. For everyone asking for my address, it is:

4230 Hickory Lane
Apartment 338
Sioux City, Iowa 51106

Once I know the mail/delivery deal, I will let you know. But I clearly will appreciate any love you want to send my way... and if you happen to be passing through Sioux City... let me know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment