Wednesday, May 23, 2012

a little bit of iowa, from me to you


I've put together some of my favorite favorite pictures of Iowa...



This is one of the factories in Sioux City.  Kind of reminds me of Slumdog Millionaire... Look closely to see the small children playing on the pile of scrap metal.



What would the city be without a sign telling you how much people love it?!


We spent a good portion of St. Patrick's Day in my car drinking because no one was at the bars... (PSA: I was not driving while drinking: the car was in park, keys were no where to be found, and all the doors were open)


Very typical dog chillin in the back of a convertible.


Again, typical.  Camo truck.  


In case you were wondering, you CAN'T bring your gun into the bank.


And last, but not least, the roast beef commercial.  AKA heart attack/reason we can't lose weight.  It's a roast beef sandwich with mashed potatoes on top, covered in gravy.  With a diet coke on the side of course.


There will be more pictures to come!  But I hope you understand Iowa a little bit better.

No comments:

Post a Comment